castro_janYou can drink more water at the same time when you are drinking alcohol. The water can provide your eyes with enough water after your eyes are dehydrate by alcohol. Or you can eat some food before drinking. If you are full, you will take less alcohol, and the redness in your eyes can be less apparent.10/24/2013
Otis CrockettBefore going to have dinner with others, if you know you have to drink at the dinner, you can prepare yourself a bottle of strong tea. It is said that strong tea can have chemical reaction with alcohol and make you feel less headache. Maybe after the reaction, you will not get red eyes anymore because the ingredients in liquid are changed.10/25/2013
Megan WMany people will have red eye, red face and red neck when drinking. This is caused by gene. We have nothing to do with this. What we can do is just to drink less so it will not affect our normal work and life. Drink a little alcohol occasionally can be good for our health, because alcohol can increase the blood circulation of our body.10/25/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How does alcohol affect my driving vision?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?