David cookWell, you'd better buy another pair of glasses for instead. Nowadays the glasses sold online are very cheap. It will not cost you too much to get a pair of new glasses with good quality. And some glasses sold in physical eyeglasses shops are also very cheap. You can have a look.10/27/2013
DazzaYou can take them to where you bought them. If the optician is kind enough, he or she may tell you how to fix your glasses or fix the glasses for you. But some opticians will ask you to buy a pair of new glasses because they can make money. But if your glasses are badly damaged, they may also suggest you to buy a pair of new glasses for your good. Good luck!10/27/2013
Shelby harrisIf they are plastic frame, you can buy some kind of glue to fix them. But it will be very ugly. If you use adhesive tape to fix them, it will not last very long. Maybe a few days later, they will break again. Once I tried that to burn one arm and after the arm was melting, I put the broken parts together quickly. But one of the arms will be shorter than the other one, so I can't wear them anymore.10/27/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?
- What is the highest prescription for glasses?