Caroline hillI found this video on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2oYLiVw2Q It tells us that Chinese medicines can heal some kinds of eye problems. You can have a look. But if you want to get some Chinese medicine, I suggest you to go to the hospital and consult more details.10/28/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935For the past ten years, Andy Rosenfarb has successfully used acupuncture and Chinese medicine to treat a wide range of eye conditions. His treatments include moxibustion techniques, tuina (massage), microcurrent stimulation, Chinese herbs, and qigong exercises, along with %u201Cessential acupuncture%u201D where essential oils are placed on acupuncture points.01/30/2015
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?
- Does Anxiety Disorder Cause Eye Problems?