chrisss_129You can wear a pair of contacts. But if you are not a current contact user, inserting and removing contact lenses may be a little difficult in the beginning. If you find it difficult to put on or take off contacts, you must practice it for several times. You can practice touching the white of your eyes to reduce the blink reflex. And then you can put on or take off them more easily. Hope this helped! Good luck!11/14/2013
EDWIN CasterI think most of us will suffer from this especially in winter. My uncle has a motorcycle. There is fog on his helmet when he is driving on the way. It is very dangerous to wipe out the fog when he is driving. If he doesn't use the helmet, it is very cold in the outside. And he will have pernio on his ears. So he wears a hat which looks like the robbers often use. Though it looks a little ugly, it does work.11/14/2013
Catherine williamsI think you can wear a pair of prescription sunglasses. The prescription sunglasses can help correct your vision problems. And they have bigger lenses which can keep out the wind for your eyes. You won't have fog on your lenses as long as you separate the lenses with your helmet. And they can help filter the harsh reflective glare from the snow and provide you with clear vision. But I also know that the helmet can better protect our head when we are doing some intense exercise. If you use a soft hat to replace the helmet, it can be very dangerous. So you should consider about this point too.11/14/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?