Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
I prefer to wear contact lenses other than glasses because I always find one of my eyes is slightly pointing inwards every time I take my glasses off. But I don't have this problem after I put on my glasses. What's wrong with my eyes?
Ana evelynYou can have your eyes checked by an eye doctor immediately. If you mean there is something wrong with the appearance of your eyes, you'd better ask your parents or friends to have a look first. They will tell you what they saw. I heard that we may get prominent eyes for wearing glasses for many years. But don't worry, because this will not do great damage to our eyes.12/09/2013
b3miine_x3Healthy eyes can stay in alignment with each other. But to those people who suffer from some kind of vision problems or weakness in eye muscles, their eyes can't see so well without glasses. Their eyes can't stay in alignment with each other. You can put on your glasses or contacts to help them work together.12/09/2013
cant_let_him_goYour doctor hasn't told you what's wrong with your eyes when you have an eye exam? I think there might be a prism in your glasses. After you put on your glasses, you just correct your vision problem in this way. Your optometrist specified a prism without telling you about it? That's wired. But weird things do happen in daily lives.12/09/2013
Marissa georgeI don't know. I guess there might be something wrong with your eyes. Your doctor can have your eyes checked and tell you the possible reasons. But doctors will explain the vision problems and prescription rightly after they have your eyes checked. Maybe your doctor hasn't told you that the prescription glasses can help correct your vision problem. So after you take off your glasses, your one of your eyes quickly turns inward. Maybe the glasses can help train that eye to stay in the correct position.12/09/2013
- Any recommendations for a good pair of cycling sunglasses in the $50 (+/- $25) range?
- Where to buy the Rx insert sporty frame type?
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?