NATASHAI think you might need some medical treatment. It is a kind of eye problem and it won't go away on its own. so you'd better have your eyes checked to see what the problems lies in and apply for approperiate treatment immediately. hope you will be fine soon. Good luck!12/22/2013
hanes3777Sweetie, I heard that it can be cured though the patients are adults. But treat with it earlier will be better. There is a kind of eyeglasses that can help correct hypertropia. But they only help cover this eye problem other than cure it. If you want to get rid of it, you may need to apply for some eye surgeries. So consult your eye doctor immediately to know more about that surgery first. Good luck!12/22/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Hypertropia is a form of strabismus in which one eye turns upward, putting it out of alignment with the other eye. Generally, it will not go away itself. There are several treatment methods for hypertropia. The type of treatment or treatments used will be dependent upon the age of the patient, the cause of the hypertropia, and the risk of potential complications. You can ask for help from your eye doctor.01/19/2015
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?
- Does Anxiety Disorder Cause Eye Problems?