Shelby rodneyMost patients feel mild to moderate irritation for the first few days after surgery. This feeling should get better with each passing day, and the medicated drops you use after surgery will help comfort the eye. Artificial tears may also be used as often as necessary to reduce irritation following surgery. It is important to remember, no two eyes are exactly the same, even if they are both your eyes! One eye may be more blurred, more red, and feel scatchier than the other after surgery. This is normal, as one eye may take a bit longer to heal than the other.01/23/2015
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935As I know that your eyewear will not be hurt when you have cataract surgery. The cataract surgery is uncomplicated and it often takes no longer than about 10 minutes to perform. However, after the surgery, you need to rest in a recovery area until you are less groggy from sedation or anesthesia.Typically this takes about 30 minutes to an hour.Your cataract surgery recovery should be short and uneventful, as long as your health is good and you don't have other major eye problems. Statistics also show that your chances of a good outcome and sharper vision after surgery are excellent.01/29/2015
- Nasal Fracture Surgery
- Is laser eye surgery safe for teenagers?
- How important of the pupil size regarding to cataract surgery?
- The best time of year to have eye surgery?
- Will cataract surgery affect my LASIK-corrected vision?
- Am I still a good candidate for LASIK, because I am 64 years old?
- How does the cornea flap heal? Are stitches needed?
- Is LASIK safe?
- Can perfect 6/6 vision be guaranteed through Lasik?
- Can my vision be worse after Lasik?