chronojwlIf you're covered by insurance, find out whether the eyeglass store accepts your plan. About half of our survey respondents who shopped in stores used it to cover part of their bill. Insurance would cover up to $140 of the cost. Those with little or no insurance had to pay an average of $244 out of pocket.01/29/2015
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935This patient has a really high prescription and gets all the bells and whistles. I realize prices vary, but let%u2019s use these for this example.
Premium No Line Bifocals: $225
ANTI-GLARE COATING: $100
Extra Thin and Light: $100
Total cost of glasses and exam without insurance: $720
With Insurance (Based on the most common plan I see)
Premium No Line bifocals:$93
Extra Thin and Light: $40
Total cost of glasses and exam with insurance: $25002/02/2015
- optician i.d. number
- Does Walmart work with my insurance Coventry Summit Ideal (medicare)
- Does insurance cover refractive surgery?
- What vision benefit plans does Pearle Vision accept?
- How to get vision insurance?
- Is vision insurance really worth it?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- Does my insurance/Medicare cover any part of low vision rehabilitation?
- How much will medicare pay for eyeglasses ?
- doe eyecare accept U Care?