Brandon cookI know geek glasses,very stylish and fashionable now.I would love to get a pair but I am not nearsighted.Besides,I have very good eyesight.No matter how stylish those glasses r,u should consider if they can suit your face shape.I personally think that geek glasses can suit a lot of face shapes and that also includes square face.Anyway,u will only know this when u have a try.02/06/2015
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
coppercoconut19Geek glasses frames that are thick black plastic frames. They become a sense of fashion item these years. So more and more people go to choose nerd glasses. However, when you go to choose geek style eyeglasses, make sure they can flatter your face. Personally, fashion geek eyeglasses can go well with a square face. I have seen people with a square wearing stylish geek eyeglasses and they look cute with them. You can go to the real store to try them on or try vitual try-on system online to see whether they can fit you well.05/08/2015
JAMESIf you are trying to choose glasses for square face shapes, there are a few things to keep in mind while shopping.Remember, the shape of your face determines the shape of the frames that suits your face. If you have a square face, the shape of the frames you choose should be opposite of the shape of your face. Round and oval geek glasses are perfect for square faces.05/11/2015
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?
- Does guys like girls wearing eyeglasses?
- How to reduce eye strain?
- what causes Blepharitis?
- What can you do to prevent digital eye strain?