crockettcastleAt Zenni Optical,they offer over one hundred lightweight eyeglasses frame that range in price from less than $7,to just under $50.with a wide variety of frames that cost substantially less than those you had find in a mall optics store or optometrist's office.you can afford to purchase several pairs.03/10/2015
cookGenerally, the frame with the feature light weight has nothing to do with the brand. It has something to do with the frame materials. As I know that plastic performance frames are lightweight and durable, which is why they are favored by athletes and people who participate in outdoor and recreational activities. Another light weighted frame are titanium frames. This premium metal is very strong, durable, corrosion-resistant, and is 40% lighter than other metals. It's also hypoallergenic, making it a nearly perfect material for eyeglass frames. Titanium frames are available in several colors.03/24/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens