MATILDAOf course. Rayban has a lot of titanium eyeglasses and sunglasses in aviator style. Aviator Titanium is the strongest addition to the Aviator family, literally. Made of titanium metal, Aviator Titanium RB8041 is stronger and more durable than the Aviator Classic, while still maintaining its iconic look and lightweight feel. Because titanium has the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metal, these sunglasses offer ultimate strength for the lightest possible weight. Titanium sunglasses are highly resistant to corrosion in sea water and chlorine and are hypo-allergenic, making them friendly for those with sensitive skin. These unisex sunglasses look great on all face shapes and are designed with slightly more protective coverage, which especially accommodates larger face shapes. This model offers the classic details like slim temples and the trademark double brow, but embellished in durable titanium.04/16/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens