Kyle owenIf you've decided to have eye surgery, you may be trying to decide when to have surgery to achieve optimal results. The recovery period is fairly short for most types of eye surgeries, which means you can have surgery at any time of year. However, you should consider your schedule and responsibilities to determine the best time to have eye surgery, such as your work responsibility, family responsibility. Moreover, you also take the help from your family and friends into consideration. Before you make an appointment for your eye surgery, you will also need to talk with an ophthalmologist to determine if there are any other factors that may influence your decision. For example, if your eyesight hasn't become stable and your vision is still changing, your eye doctor may suggest that you wait a little while before having surgery.04/23/2015
WilliamLasik eye surgery are suitable for a wide range of age groups and spectacle prescriptions but there are some times when it is better to have a procedure than others. once you get to the stage where youâ€™re no longer in love with your glasses or contact lenses, laser vision correction is certainly an option to consider. Usually by your early to mid-twenties your prescription has settled down and is stable enough for you to have laser vision correction. Occasionally, especially with higher prescriptions, you may even need to wait a little longer. A laser eye surgery assessment will give you answers to your own unique set of questions and determine if you can have a procedure right away or if you have to wait a while. It will also determine if your corneas are healthy enough and thick enough for a successful outcome.04/24/2015
- Is laser eye surgery safe for teenagers?
- How important of the pupil size regarding to cataract surgery?
- Will cataract surgery affect my LASIK-corrected vision?
- Am I still a good candidate for LASIK, because I am 64 years old?
- How does the cornea flap heal? Are stitches needed?
- Is LASIK safe?
- Can perfect 6/6 vision be guaranteed through Lasik?
- Can my vision be worse after Lasik?
- What range of myopia can be treated with Lasik?
- How often must I come back for review after the Lasik surgery?