chained_destinysingle vision means a person needs one prescription in their lenses only. The lenses can have matching prescriptions or different ones. These can consist of a plus or minus prescription, or even no prescription in one eye, while the other has either a plus or a minus prescription, or both.04/28/2015
campbellSingle vision lenses refer to lenses that have only one use, either to see objects in the distance, or for reading (Reading glasses). While bifocals/progressives are a type of prescription eyeglasses that can be used to correct both near and farsightedness.Hope this helpful.05/04/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye