Ana cliveEven though you may think of WalMart as having lower eye exam costs since they are a low price leader, however their prices on eyeglass lenses and frames are often the same as those of many private, independent optometrists. In fact, Walmart once boasted extremely competitive contact lens prices, with prices being slightly below those found in private practices or other commercial practices, such as Lenscrafters. However, many of their suppliers now require Uniform Pricing to level the playing field on pricing between retail, online and private practices. For example, Walmart made an agreement with 1-800-Contacts for contact lens processing, purchasing and sales, resulting in an increase in price. You may be surprised to learn that your private practice doctor is just as competitive on contact lens prices.05/21/2015
garyWalmartâ€™s business has been built on one major principle: always low prices. When it comes to the Walmart vision center, I just can say that the price is relatively lower than any other competitors. More precisely, it is nearly the same with Costco. Moreover, some independent Optometrist periodically offer discount coupons, with which you can get a lower price for your eye exam or get a pair of eyeglasses.05/21/2015
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?