Angelica fergusThe sunglasses would be warmer because the sunglasses would absorb the heat radiation and the sunglasses also absorb more light which would be converted to heat.While the Reading glasses let the light go through them so the light won't be converted to heat. So the both two glasses are exposed to the sunshine, the sunglasses would be warmer.04/17/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- What should i consider when buying reading glasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- what are the signs that you need reading glasses?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- What reading glasses strength do i need?