colourmevintageAs we konw that Polarizing lenses work by filtering out horizontal light that causes glare. LCD screen on the computer also have a polarizing filter, but they are commonly at around a 45 degree angle. That is to say, when you tilt your glasses at the right angle, all of the light is filtered out and the screen becomes blank.04/25/2012
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?
- Does guys like girls wearing eyeglasses?
- How to reduce eye strain?
- what causes Blepharitis?
- What can you do to prevent digital eye strain?