GeoffUnlike other products, glasses are custom made products. Glasses are professional vision correction tools for people with vision problems.That is why they are costly. But you can still find some online stores offer glasses with high quality but with affordable price, usually 1/2 lower than that in brick and motor stores. Firmoo is one of them, they have large selections of frames,but you can save up to 80%-90% for a pair, my last pair cost me only $20 with shipping.04/25/2012
- Does wearing both old and new prescription glasses damage your eyes?
- What are the prescription glasses trends 2013?
- Why are prescription glasses so expensive?
- Is eyemasters a good place to buy prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from eyemasters?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from sears optical?
- Is Lenscrafters a good place to get prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get my prescription glasses from lenscrafters?
- How long doet it take to get my prescription glasses from walmart vision center?
- Can i wear my prescription glasses when white water rafting?