walkamong123I have never used soft contact lens solution for hard contacts.But I guess, you are not recommended to do it.You'd better use the solution, your doctor recommended for. As I know that there are some contacts can only be used with a certain brand or type of solution.04/25/2012
covenmastersSome hard contacts cannot used with soft contact lens solution because it's too abrasive and most soft contact lens solutions are not FDA approved for hard (GP) contacts. So you'd better consult your eye doctor because different types of contacts are used only in a specific solution.04/25/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?