Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question
Paul Hathone

where can I find cute glasses for my baby with farsightedness?

My baby has diagnosed farsightedness. Can you tell me where to nuy some cute glasses for my baby ?

Answers (2)

  • Marc

    I'm so sorry to hear that. The best way for you is to see an eye doctor and let him give your child an eye exam, and then you can select the glasses just at your doctor's. I'm sure they have some cute glasses.
  • Melissa duncan

    Once your child has taken an eye exam in the doctor’s office, parents can buy another pair of glasses online.There are many cute glasses for children online.If the primary eyeglasses are broken, child can wear the glasses that bought online till the primary eyeglasses get repaired or get a new one.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.