Hunter jacksonSee, the Regular glasses you wear don't really provide the accurate vision correction for the distances typical in computer work.They are either for close or distant seeing. In order to see clearly, many resort to the methods of leaning toward the screen or looking down through the bottom part of their lenses. Such mis-position in working usually lead to eyestrain, dry eyes, headaches and blurred visions. With Computer Glasses, because the powers are particularly adjusted for the computer vision distances, there is no need to adjust the sitting position in order to see. For those who spend a significant amount of time working with a computer, nothing is better than one pair of such glasses that will provide them good vision and comfort at the same time.04/24/2012
crush_starcomputer glasses are designed to make the wearer easily focus on the distance of the computer screen and see clearly. Besides, they can protect wearers from CVS and block harmful radiations. Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) is a term used to describe a series of symptoms caused by prolonged computer use. As more and more people use computers on a daily basis, CVS has become a common vision complication, including headaches, loss of focus, burning eyes, etc. If you can't see clearly when using computer or you suffer CVS, you may get a pair of computer glasses. There are Prescription Computer Glasses and non computer glasses available on the market. If you do wear prescription glasses, prescription computer glasses are what you need.06/19/2012
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?