Adam petersFirstly, you can judge by the price. Replica sunglasses are usually cheap, so the material is always cheap and the lens wouldn't be safe. While authentic sunglasses have high quality, so they are usually expensive.Secondly, replica sunglasses will not have the brand names on them while authentic sunglasses have.04/27/2012
eduardoroxmisoxReplicas wouldn't cost you much and some of them are in good quality and the lenses on them are safe to wear too. The only difference is the designs are not original but the copy from Authentics. For their cheap price, you can have several back-up pair for different occasions or to go with your different dresses.04/27/2012
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?