Can i change sunglass lenses to prescription lenses?
i really like a particular sunglass frame, but its just the frame i like. can i just change the lenses into prescription (clear) lenses?
.Of course you can.If you want to buy them in a local optical store ,you just let the eye doctor test your eyes. Then the eye doctor will make glasses with your prescriptions and also the type of the sunglasses and clear lens.Or if you want to get them online,you must know your sizes and prescriptions when you select the sunglass frames and the clear lenses.04/13/2012
b2jbMany online eyeglasses stores can make prescription sunglasses for you. You can choose the frame that you like and then tell them your prescription. Then you can get a pair of prescription sunglasses a few days later or one week later. Why do you bother to buy a pair of sunglasses and then replace their lenses?11/12/2013
Vanessa georgeIf you already have the glasses frame that you like at hand, you can take them to a nearby optical shop to ask whether they can replace the lenses for you. I know that some big eyeglasses stores will do that for customers while some small optical shops will not do that. And before doing this, you may need to have your eyesight checked and get a prescription if you don't have the prescription before. Remember that have your eyesight checked in the morning because our eyes are less tired at that moment so the result will be more accurate. Hope this helped!11/12/2013
- How do prescription sunglasses work?
- Are prescription sunglasses a good idea ?
- Are prescription sunglasses worth it?
- Why are prescription sunglasses so expensive?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at lenscrafters?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at costco?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at target?
- What is the best sunglass lens color for fly fishing?
- How much do prescription sunglasses cost at walmart vision center?
- How do you take the lenses out of oakley sunglasses?