Where can i find nice sunglass clip ons for my eyeglasses?
i have designer eyeglasses and the usual flip ups and other clip ons look ugly with their bridges over the nose. and they cover the nice frame of my eyeglasses.
Blue lenses help enhance contrast and the most important aspect is that they protect our eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. Green lenses help with the contrast and cut down on glare. Grey lenses help reduce sun glare.because grey is a neutral color. Black lenses are the best for doing activities in very bright sunshine. On the other side, black lenses canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t help contrast so much.04/13/2012
ErinIf you search clip on eyeglasses (clip on sunglasses) online, you can find there are many clip on sunglasses. Here are some online shop that you may find clip on eyeglasses: http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfc/Magic_Clip-lamckf-pr-l.html http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-with-sunshade.html http://www.eyeglasses.com/category/sunglasses/clip-on-sunglasses.html12/04/2012
evil_lanruojSince you have had your eyeglasses, you'd better take your eyeglasses to some optical shops. Maybe you can find nice sunglasses clips that fit your eyeglasses. If you want to buy a pair of clips online, the size of the clips and eyeglasses may have some differences. This may make your eyeglasses look ugly too.11/13/2013
John eddyI think it might be difficult to find out a pair of clip-on lenses that fit your eyeglasses properly. If you have had that kind of clip-on lenses, you can take them to an optical shop and ask the optician to make a pair of eyeglasses for you. I don't know whether the eyeglasses stores will only sell a pair of clip-on lenses or not. So I can't give you any suggestions. But I think the easiest way is to ask the customer services online if you want to buy a pair of clip-on lenses online. Hope this helped! Good luck!11/13/2013
- What are some nice sunglasses for women over 40s?
- What styles of sunglasses are nice for men?
- Are the cheaper glasses less durable than the designer ones?
- How much will I spend to have my designer glasses repaired?
- Is it normal to get a permanent scar if I wear designer glasses too long?
- Are there any designer glasses without designer name on the lenses?
- Where to buy designer glasses and what designers do they carry?
- Are expensive designer glasses worth the money
- Looking for suggestion on what pair of designer glasses frames should I get?
- Where to find designer Glasses Case?