What is the best way to clean polycarbonate lenses?
I just got a new pair of polycarbonate lenses. Now I found there are many small dots all over the lenses. Can anyone tell me how to clean them without damaging the lenses?
Joshua arnoldpolycarbonate lenses are the largest alternative used in modern lenses. Polycarbonate lenses are more expensive than acrylic or glasses lenses but many people prefer them because of their durability, light weight, great transparency and high infraction index. Rub the soapy solution onto the polycarbonate lenses using a cotton rag. Avoid the use of brushes, squeegees and abrasive materials, any of which might scratch the polycarbonate surface.08/23/2012
Dylan duncanYou can apply alcohol to clean your polycarbonate lenses. Just use a soft cloth to dip into the alcohol. Then rub alcohol on the front surface of the lenses, but do not rub the back surface of the lenses especially when you have anti-reflective coating on the lenses. Then rinse your lenses under the tap water and let them air-dry.05/24/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Who should get polycarbonate lenses ?
- Do polycarbonate lenses have uv protection?
- Are polycarbonate lenses more expensive?
- Are polycarbonate lenses thinner than plastic?
- Are polycarbonate lenses thinner than high index?
- What are polycarbonate lenses? should i get polycarbonate lenses?
- How much are polycarbonate lenses at walmart?
- What is the difference between plastic and polycarbonate lenses?
- Are polycarbonate lenses worth the money?
- Are polycarbonate lenses better than plastic?