food can not improve your eye sight better directly if you have eye problems .but you can reduce the risk of eye degeneration by taking food high in Vitamin ,carotenoids. dark leafy vegetables, carrots, flax seeds, broccoli, garlic, and fish rich in omega 3 fats such as salmon or tuna are all super food for your eyes .04/13/2012
Zachary eddyOk, I can tell you something. Our eye health is ensured by a combination of a lot of vitamins, such as A B E, etc, and a lot of fibers, minerals which could guarantee our eye health. Without them, our eyes would tend to have a lot of problems, such as decreased vision, watery eyes, and so forth. Therefore,you have to get a balanced diet and pay attention to what you eat and your living habits. Of course proper food helps to build good eye health.12/19/2012
JordanI know a way to improve your eyesight. I have tried that before. I spend two months in the outside other than watching TV or playing computer games. Then I found that my eyesight was improved. So I think that many vision problems are result from bad living habit. If we change the habit, we can protect our eyes.11/19/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?