Cary GreenSince you are under 19 years old and a full time student, you are qualified to get free eye test through the NHS. Then you are usually issued with a voucher towards the cost of glasses or contact lenses. The voucher may cover some or all cost of your contact lenses depending on your prescription. So just consult your eye doctor.05/25/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?