california_lovvYou should take your old prescription with you if already have it so that you can know if your vision is getting worse. If you currently wear corrective lenses, bring all pairs of eyeglasses you wear regulary. If you wear contacts that were prescribed elsewhere, bring a copy of your most recent contact lens prescription.05/28/2012
Isabel fergusBring a list of any prescription or non-prescription medications you are currently taking or that you took on a regular basis in the past. Include vitamins, herbs and other non-traditional remedies you may use. Include the dosages you take for each medicine or other substance, and how long you have been taking them. Also, be sure to bring a copy of your vision insurance card and any other medical insurance cards you have if you are seeking insurance coverage for a portion of your fees. Finally, prepare and bring a list of questions or concerns that you would like to discuss with the doctor. And if you are interested in specialty services such as contact lens fitting or laser surgery evaluation, be sure to mention this â€” both when you schedule your exam and when you check in on exam day.05/28/2012
- When can you get a discount for an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?
- Does walmart vision center accept blue cross?
- Can an Eye Test Detect Liver Problems ?
- How often eyes checked ?
- How often should you have your eyesight checked?
- How often should you get an eye exam?
- What to expect at walmart optical for my eye exam?
- Can eye exam detect high blood pressure?
- Can an eye exam detect diabetes?
- Why do i get migraine after eye exam ?