Here is a list of the top herbs for vision and eye health.Pycnogenol, able to reduce leakage into the retina by repairing capillaries in the eyes. Coleus forskohlii, Pilocarpus jaborandi, and Triphala have all been used to lower intrarocular pressure via parasympathetic relaxation of the body.Saffron ,Silymarin,Eyebright ,Bilberry , and Gingko biloba all are good for your eyes .04/13/2012
Sharon FieldBentonite clay poultices, passionflower extract can help relieve eye strain. Bentonite clay poultices can be used for eye infections and they can also help remove toxins in your eyes. Passionflower extract can prevent irritation and work as a nerve relaxer. It is said that fennel can help with eye problems or poor vision. If you think they can help with your problems, you can make them into a tea or use it as an eye wash.11/20/2013
elliekate825Herbs can be useful in dealing with many eye problems. You can apply jaborandi to treat with glaucoma if you are suffering from this kind of eye problems at this time. You can apply a mixture of aniseed, coriander powder, and brown sugar to teat with cataracts. I also know a good way to support eye health in general. You jsut need to grind a few raw almonds into a cup of water and thenadd half a gram of black pepper and some raw honey into it to make the drink sweet. You can take this once a day. Hope this helped!11/20/2013
LydiaIf you want to improve your eyesight by herbs, you can try bilberry. This kind of herb can enhance your night vision as well as your normal vision. So if you can't see clearly in the night or in any dark places, you can try this kind of herb. Besides, a healthy immune system has some relationship with good eyesight. Asphalatus is good for immune system because it has a high anti oxidant content. Grapeseed extract are good for immune syetem too because they can improve circulation and make your retina stronger which can prevent cataract from happening.11/20/2013
hillDo you know gingko biloba? It can improve circulation around the back of the eyes. It will help ensure an adequate blood supply to the eyes. To those people who want to improve glaucoma and macular degeneration, they can turn to gingko biloba. It is an older remedy.11/20/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?