chriso1984Most the shampoo will cause no damage to your eyes if it gets into your eyes. On the bottle you will find the suggestions saying that you can rinse your eyes with clean water if you get shampoo in eyes. However, If it is serious, you should go to see your doctor or optometrist immediately.06/05/2012
- Can I use the prescription which was issued by my doctor 2 years ago?
- Does anyone have any experience buying glasses from Ozeal?
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.