What foods or vitamins are good to promote eye health?
Is there any vitamins, foods, or other supplements that I can take in daily diet to help keep my eyes healthy? What is the most damaging thing people do over time that deteriorates or is determinatal for eye health?
Isabelle duncanSupplement with Va is very important, you can get it from animal liver, and animal eyes. So you should eat some animal liver in your daily life. As vegetable, carrot, spinach, pumpkin, radish are good choice. And remember that sweetmeats, garlic, biting taste are bad for your eyes08/08/2012
Michael?griffinI think the most damaging thing is to expose my eyes to sunlight in summer. UV rays are harmful to the eyes. I may develop cataract or macular degeneration when I get older if I don't adapt any measures to protect my eyes. So I think I need to buy a pair of good sunglasses (with 100% UV protection) to protect my eyes when I am in the outside. And I will do it immediately.11/20/2013
Miranda hallThere are vitamins and nutrients that can improve your eye health. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E are good choices. lutein and zeaxanthin, zinc, pepper and other trace elements will also play an important part in maintaining your eye health. But I think you must take in appropriate amount of these nutrients daily then you can have healthy eyes.11/20/2013
PRISCILLAI like green leafy vegetables. They are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin. I also like all kinds of fruits. Fruits can provide with enough vitamins. I like fish too. Cats can see well at night. They like fish. Ha-ha, maybe fish don't have any relationship with cats' eye health. But I just like fish. I think they are good for my eyes.11/20/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?