Vitamin A or C is good for your eyes . Food high in Vitamin A :Liver,Red Pepper,Sweet Potatoes ,Sweet Potatoes ,Dark Leafy Greens ,Butternut Squash , Cantaloupe ,Dried Apricots ,Lettuce ,Dried Herbs .Food high in Vitamin C :Orange Juice,Peaches,Papayas, Strawberries ,Pineapple. dark leafy vegetables are also good .04/12/2012
jimjamesIt would be wise for us to resort to fruits and vegetables instead of drugs and surgeries. So, as you can see, there are numberless kinds of foods that would be beneficial to your eyes, all of them contain vitamin A, B, E, Carotene, as well as lutein. Any food that have those nutrition benefit your eyes greatly, such as carrots, oliver, grapes, as well as kelp. Just try to protect your eyes as much as possible, including your rest and use of your eyes.12/19/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?