MakaylaIf the screws keep loosing , it is better to replace them. Use a sheet of paper to cover under your work area ,and it can make you find the dropped screws easily . Remove the old screw with a thin-blade and insert a new one in the same size .Then tighten the screw until the frame is secure,but don't over tighten in case you could strip the screw .It is much better if you have an eyeglass repair kit which contains a tiny screwdriver designed to fit eyeglass screws, several screws in different sizes, a small magnifier and other replacement parts.06/08/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- side affets
- Tired/Stoned looking eyes after 8hrs of sleep?
- why almost every pair of metal eyeglasses have nose pads?
- Is high index lenses bad for your eyes?
- How to deal with dry eyes caused by swimming?
- Do my children need to wear sunglasses?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- How are eyeglasses customized for an individual customer?
- Is hardening the same as anti-reflective?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?