Joseph campbellIf the lenses are glass, you can use your nail varnish remover. But if they are plastic, the acetone in nail varnish remover will affect the plastic. Rubbing alcohol may work to remove the superglue. Moisten a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and gently blot at the glue that you want to remove. When the glue softens, use a clean cloth to blot it away.06/11/2012
Caleb murphyDo not use Acetone or nail varnish remover to remove superglue from plastic lens, otherwise it will damage the lens. However, you can apply alcohol. Just rubbing alcohol with a cotton swab to make the glue soft. Then it is easy to remove the superglue from plastc lens.06/11/2012
- What eyeglasses frames are best for women?
- How to decorate my eyeglasses frames?
- Glass eyeglass lenses vs plastic, which one is better?
- Are polycarbonate lenses thinner than plastic?
- What is the difference between plastic and polycarbonate lenses?
- Are polycarbonate lenses better than plastic?
- Is it ok to paint my eyeglases frames?
- What is best way to tighten eyeglasses frames?
- What kind of eyeglasses frame good for bald men?
- What are durable eyeglasses frames for kids?