Arianna griffinThe Aviator became a well-known style of sunglasses when General Douglas MacArthur landed on the beach in the Philippines in World War II. Newspaper photographers snapped several pictures of him wearing them. aviator sunglasses were also issued to and found popularity with the French Army. The aviator style has been popular since the 1960s and later use by celebrities in films like Top Gun.06/15/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Nowadays, Aviator glasses are popular.this need to
date back to the World War II that General Douglas MacArthur shield his eyes with aviator style glasses. Besides, in the movie Top Gun, Tom Cruise successfully create the character in a very handsome look with a pair of aviator style glasses. That make the aviator style sunglasses become timeless classic. Maybe this the reason why people love aviator glasses.01/27/2015
- side affets
- Tired/Stoned looking eyes after 8hrs of sleep?
- Is high index lenses bad for your eyes?
- How to deal with dry eyes caused by swimming?
- Do my children need to wear sunglasses?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- How are eyeglasses customized for an individual customer?
- Is hardening the same as anti-reflective?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?