What are the disadvantages of colored contact lenses?
I am going to get some colored contact lenses to change my eye color, but I am not sure whether it will damage my eyes. Can anyone tell me what are the disadvantages of colored contact lenses?
Related Topics : colored contact lenses
carpediem__Sometimes colored contact lenses won't fit your eyes properly and may slide off the pupil because your pupil may change its size constantly to accommodate the changing light condition. So in this case, it will reveal the truel color of your eyes and affect the look of your eyes06/18/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Actually, wearing colored contacts is as safe as wearing normal contacts, as long as your contacts are properly prescribed, used and cared for. It's essential for you to visit your eye care professionals for a proper contact lens fitting, or it will get your eyes hurt.Moreover, you also need to know how long you can wear your contacts and when you need to replace it. Only if you follow your doctor's instruction, you will be safe to wear contacts.02/03/2015
- What color contacts would suit me?
- How to ask your parents for colored contacts ?
- How to take care of colored contacts
- What color contacts look best on asians
- What color contacts are best for tan skin ?
- What colored contacts are best for black hair ?
- What colored contacts are best for brown hair ?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of colored contacts?
- Do colored contacts cost more than regular contacts?
- Can people with dark eyes wear colored contacts?