No.Eye exercises can help relieve the eye strain properly through exercising the muscles around the eyes.But the relief from the eye strain wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t last for a very long time and there should be not bad pain.You should see an doctor to find out what cause your pain.04/14/2012
charger101Warm our palms and then cover your eyes with your palms. Do this for several times. This can help increase the blood circulation around your eyes. Then you can massage the muscles around your eyes gently. When you do this for the first time, you may feel a little pain. But it doesn't matter. It is a sign of tiredness of your eyes. After doing this for several times, you will feel less pain because the massage help relieve your strained muscles. If you also suffer from dry eyes, you can apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyes or drink plenty of water. Hope this helped!11/25/2013
- How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?
- How to Improve Short Sightedness by Eye Exercises?
- Do eye exercises work to improve vision ?
- How long does it take for eye exercises to work ?
- Can eye exercises cure myopia?
- Can eye exercises cure astigmatism?
- Can eye exercises cure presbyopia?
- Are there eye exercises to improve presbyopia?
- What are exercises to enhance peripheral vision?
- What are eye exercises to reduce wrinkles?