KayleeThere are many ways for you to maintain your eye health. Try eye exercise, herbal treatment or nutrients supplements. Besides, you may need to keep a healthy habit of using eyes. Pay more attention to eye hygiene is also very important. Don't worry. My friend keeps her eyesight for 3 days. She said that maintain the health of the eyes can prevent the eyesight from decreasing. She also told me that eye exercise is good for her eyes but she need to do it every day. You can have a try too. Hope this helped!11/25/2013
claire_lewUsually our eyesight decreases slowly. But if we adapt the correct way to maintain the health of our eyes, the eyesight may remain the same. So if you find that your eyesight decrease dramatically or you suffer from blurred vision occasionally, you'd better see an eye doctor immediately. Sometimes, these symptoms can be a warning sign of some kind of serious eye disease of health problems. Doctors can recognize them for you timely.11/25/2013
- How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?
- How to Improve Short Sightedness by Eye Exercises?
- Do eye exercises work to improve vision ?
- How long does it take for eye exercises to work ?
- Can eye exercises cure myopia?
- Can eye exercises cure astigmatism?
- Can eye exercises cure presbyopia?
- Are there eye exercises to improve presbyopia?
- What are exercises to enhance peripheral vision?
- What are eye exercises to reduce wrinkles?