Mya harrisWorkers always hate to wear any kind of personal protection equipment, or PPE and safety glasses are no different. In 1970, the Occupational Safety and Health Act stated the following to â€œassure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and womenâ€. The US government agency OSHA, is responsible for enforcement and determining the safety regulations required for all U.S. businesses. Everything from safety glasses, hardhats, steel-toed boots, protective clothing, harnesses and more is part of the PPE regulations. The PPE requirements vary in degree and dependent on type of the industry. Sources: http://www.plant-care.com/osha-safety-glasses.html07/16/2012
AlexandriaSafety glasses are an important item that can protect wearers' eyes. if you are engaged in some sports or dangerous events, your fragile eyes are easy to be hurt. at this moment, safety glasses are needed. for many people how have vision problems, they will wear prescription safety glasses to protect their eyes well. BTW, many safety glasses can carry prescription or non-prescription lenses within the insert section. So they are suitable for you whether you have vision problems or not.07/16/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935If you are working with hazardous chemicals or anything that might break and send small particles into the air, you need safety glasses or safety goggles to avoid getting something in your eyes. You might not realize that hazardous particles floating around can damage your vision; however, irritation, scratching, or even blindness can also occur when the eye is left unprotected.02/14/2015
- Can prescription glasses be used as safety glasses
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Who should wear safety glasses?
- How long should safety glasses be worn?
- Are safety glasses bad for your eyes?
- Can sunglasses be used as safety glasses?
- Can oakley sunglasses be used as safety glasses?
- What is the best way to clean safety glasses?
- Can i get safety glasses at Walmart?
- What are benefits of wearing safety glasses?