greenanti glare glasses are eyeglasses lenses with anti glare coating. Anti glare ( also called anti reflective, anti-reflection) (AR) coating is a type of optical coating applied to the surface of lenses and other optical devices to reduce reflection. This improves the efficiency of the system since less light is lost. In complex systems such as a telescope, the reduction in reflections also improves the contrast of the image by elimination of stray light.07/16/2012
eiri_desanti-glare glasses are special glasses designed to help reduce and relieve eye strain caused by looking at a computer for a period of time. When you stare at a computer screen, it forces your eye muscles to remain in one position. Generally, this position is also at a strenuous level. Anti-glare glasses help to reduce this strain. Anti-glare glasses help reduce the amount of strain your eyes feel by reducing the convergence of your eyes and by helping to reposition your eyes to a more comfortable position. This reduces the strain placed on the muscles in your eyes, as well as the tension your eyes experience. In addition, anti-glare glasses help reduce the amount of ultraviolet radiation that reaches your eyes, and they do not magnify the light like traditional eyeglasses do. Source: http://www.wisegeek.com/do-i-need-anti-glare-glasses.htm07/16/2012
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?