walkingintoyouYou'd better wear framed eyeglasses for sake of your eyes if you need vision aids. During pregnancy, their vision and endocrine will change, so do their r corneal edema and corneal thickness of the center. At this moment, if you wearing contact lenses, it is likely to increase the hypoxia, corneal injury prone. So, you'd better visit an doctor for eye exam and get a pair of new eyeglasses, and get another new eyeglasses after you give birth to a baby.07/23/2012
Caitlin owenThe eyesight of women will change a little during pregnancy, thus they have to wear glasses or contact lenses to see bettter. However, it is said that most pregnant women shouldn't wear contact lenses. During pregnant, their eyes may be swelled especially for cornea and corneal thickness of the center may change, so you may feel discomfort or it will hurt the cornea if you wear contact lenses during pregnant. You'd better go to see a doctor to detect whether you are suitable for contact lenses during pregnant.07/23/2012
Bob WitekYouâ€™d better not wear contact lenses during pregnancy. If you must wear, you should not use care solution, because the care solution is chemical, the lenses which soaked for a long time in chemical may have certain effect to your body. When the woman is pregnant, the resistance will decline, care solution can be easily damage the retinal cells, unlike other body cells, these cells can not be regenerated, it will make your eyes become very dry, or have the problem of inflammation and other issues.07/30/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?