evelyn 2for fashion attribute a lot to people wearing sunglasses in winter. the other vital factor is to protect our eyes. UV rays in winter do no less harm to our eyes. if you neglect this, the chances of leading to severe eye disease are good! sunglasses also can keep your eye from glare and offer you a clear viewsight! thus, guys, i bet you will need sunglasses in winter, not only for fahsion, but also for pragmatic usage!07/23/2012
KarinMost of people my misunderstand that people only need wearing sunglasses in hot summer for shielding eyes from hot sunshine. However, in winter, we still need sunglasses to protect our eyes from UV rays though there are no strong sunlight. Besides, in cloudy day, you can choose some sunglasses with yellow or orange tinted lenses for increasing contrast, thus to give your clear vision.07/23/2012
AnaThe UV rays from the sun are so strong that they can damage our eyes easily all year around. There are UV rays even in winter or on cloudy days even if you don't think they are on your face and body. If you don't wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays, you may get some eye diseases like cataracts, macular degeneration, or even cancer. Therefore you should wear sunglasses even in winter to protect your eyes.07/23/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?