elpropioOh, it sounds you like to collect sunglasses. To keep well of them, maybe you shall prepare separate cabinet to store your sunglasses one by one. You can display your sunglasses directly on the cabinet, or put your sunglasses in cases and keep it on cabinet. But if you choose former, you'd better clean your sunglasses everyday to keep them always clean and look nice.07/24/2012
KayleeThe best place to store sunglasses is the custom-made case which you get when you bought the glasses with. You should place your sunglasses in the cases when they are not in use in case they get scratched and dirty. Then you can get a box which can store many small things. Then you can collect all your sunglasses and place them in the box, which is very convenient for you to find them when you need to wear them.07/24/2012
StrikerOf course you need to put your sunglasses in some cases, if put it in a bag, they may get some damages if be pressed by chance. So a hard case is necessary to be provided with, you'd better keep the customized making case when you bought with your sunglasses, which would be suitable and save space.07/30/2012
DebbieOf course you need to put your sunglasses in some cases. Putting them in a bag still may cause some damage on it if be pressed by chance. So a hard case is necessary to be provided with, you'd better keep the customized making case when you bought with your sunglasses, which would be suitable and save space.08/23/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?