walkingalone089Fish oil which contains Omega-3 are good for eye health. They can reduce triglyceride by reducing VLDL from the blood, thus they help maintain the eye health. Besides, Omega-3 in fish oil can help prevent retinopathy which will cause blindness. Omega-3 in fish oil can also decrease the inflammation in the eyes and keep blood vessels healthy. Therefore fish oil can do good for our eye health and we should intake fish oil regularly.07/25/2012
walker67Fish oil can benefit our eye health because of Omega-3 which is highly concentrated in the retina. researches have found that the Omega-3 in fish oil can decrease inflammatory messaging in the eye. Besides, the Omega-3 can also promote the growth of health blood vessels and limits the growth of abnormal blood vessels. All that together will contribute the health of your eyes.08/08/2012
Ryan warrenMany people who consume fish oil daily take its benefit in curing various diseases such as depression, Low immunity, eye disorders, ulcers, heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes. Fish oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C mostly. Vitamin A is working on eyesight improving, if we have no enough Vitamin A and nutritious to keep our eyes healthy, it may decrease the sense of dark light.But eating fish oil cannot cure the eye diseases Congenital color blindness and color amblyopia.08/23/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?