AliYes. Cucumbers are good to treat puffy eyes. As we all know, cucumbers can be used to keep the skin smooth because they contain a lot of water. Besides, they also contain caffeic acid and vitamin C which can soothe irritated skin and reduce swelling. If you get puffy eyes, you can put the cold cucumber slices on your eyes for several minutes every day. Then your puffy eyes will go away day by day. However, if you are sensitive to cucumbers, you'd better not use cucumbers for your puffy eyes. The best way is to talk to your doctor.07/27/2012
walkersvilleYes, cucumbers are good for puffy eyes. Cucumbers contain water. Besides, they also contain caffeic acid and vitamin C, which can reduce eye swelling and soothe irritated skin. So, you can try. Before you use it, you shall wash and dry a cucumber, and then chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Next, cut the cucumber into slices. Then, place your cucumber slices on each closes eye and lie back on an elevated pillow and relax.07/27/2012
EMILYThe allergy will cause swollen of skin around eyes, this situation will also caused by lack of sleep, eyes fatigue by excessive eyes use or drinking wine before went to sleep or even trauma. The reason of puffy eyes is induced by congestion of blood circulation of eyes socket or dropsy reduced by too much drinking of water or wine before sleep. Yes, cucumber really helps of the cure of puffy eyes. Some supplement or fruits or vegetables are full of Vitamin A & B, and carotene. They are the necessary nutrients which would protect your eyes everyday. Cucumber is the typical vegetable that full of vitamin. Meanwhile, eyes massage will bring more comfort to your eyes. If you find some cucumber as ice cakes, apply it onto your eyelids for more than 3min. The blood vessel on your eyelids will be expanded with heat and contracted with cold; it will improve the circulation and metabolism of your eyes. The puffy eyes will be recovered soon with this method.11/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?