SonyaUsually, people use botox to reduce the wrinkles that caused by overactive muscle. So, it will not work to correct the bags under the eyes. To remove bags under eyes, you can adopt some home remedies. In details, place your eyes with cucumber slice, frozen tea bags will helpful to reduce puffiness. Besides, good and enough sleep is the key factor to remove eye bags. And in your daily life, regularly splash cold water on the face and eyes will improve circulation and avoid Bags due to unnecessary fluid accumulation.07/27/2012
PRISCILLABotox can be used to reduce the wrinkles, but it may not helpful for removing bags under eyes, and it may make your bags even wose instead. Howver, there are some other home remedies for bags under eyes. You can try applying cucunmber slices, tea bags and egg white on your bags under eyes, which are effective ways to get rid of bags under eyes. I ever tried using cucumber slices to treat my bags under eyes and I found it very effective.07/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?