Ana evelynYes. Grapes are good for eyesight. That's because grapes can provide eye protection by shielding against oxidative damage of the retina, thus they can prevent blindness. Eating grapes can help reduce the risks of eye diseases and disorders. Grapes can also provide eye protection against age related diseases such as Macula Degeneration, cataracts. So eating grapes regularly is good for your eyesight.07/30/2012
Marissa edwardYes, grapes are beneficial for eyesight. I read an article that shows grapes can be utilized as a powerful tool in halting or slowing blindness brought on by age. As we know, the age related macular degeneration is a very important factor that cause the loss of vision especially for older people. And eat more grapes are helpful to slow that process, thus to bring beneficial our eyesight.08/08/2012
AllisonGrapes are rich in vitamin A. Although grapes are not particularly good for eyesight, but vitamin is always good for your body and health, and grapes are specially good for liver, Chinese medicine believe in the connection between liver and eye health. If the liver is working good and proper then the eyes will be healthy, too.08/23/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?