%u0394%u03B5%u03C1%u03B5%u03BA %u03A4%u03B9%u03C0%u03C0%u03B5%u03C4%u03C4%u03C2Anybody who answers yes they are bad for you are not considering this fact. Without wearing sunglasses period you are exposing your eyes to all the colors from white light not just blue. Blue, pink, red, purple. All these visible colors from the E.S. are damaging your eyes. So the question should be: Do blue lenses look cool on me? The answer, yes. Do you want healthy eyes? Get a pair of polarized sunglasses that protect all sides of your eyes from harmful radiation.02/17/2013
Ryan warrenYes. Blue tinted sunglasses are bad for eyes because this kind of sunglasses won't filter the blue light which will cause damage to eyes. It is said that blue light is related to AMD, so we should choose sunglasses that can filter blue light to protect eyes from being damaged. blue tinted sunglasses will let blue light pass through the lenses and then reach the eyes, so you'd better not choose blue lenses in sunglasses.07/30/2012
Cameron gilesYes. Usually, brown and grey colored lenses are recommended. And you shall avoid to wear blue lenses in sunglasses because they are harmful. That because blue lenses can cause some harmful blue light into eyes that will cause eye damages. However, grey and brown light can filter blue light thus to protect the eyes. Besides, not all sunglasses can prevent UV rays, you must choose sunglasses with UV protection if you want to get eye protection.08/08/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?