KristyIf you want to get red eyes in your picture, you can wear red contact lenses when you take photos. Or you shall take pictures in a dim room, or make sure you are not exposed to much light. If you want to make your already pictures to appear red eyes, you can go picnik.com where is a photo editing website. And you can change your eye color in pictures there.08/01/2012
Alexandria taylorYou can take your picture in a dim or dark room where your pupils are open wide and then you can use a flash to take the picture, which will cause red eyes in a picture. So you can try doing this in a dark room to see whether you can get the red-eye effect in the picture. You can get the red-eye effect only when your pupils are dilated. So taking picture in a bright room won't work.08/01/2012
Vanessa edwardEvery question is reasonable. Considering your need, I suggest that you take your pictures with an old style camera. As to your previous pictures, you might as well use PhotoShop to deal with them. Anyway,dim light can help you to achieve that effect, try to take pics in a dark place.08/14/2012
Austin shelleyIn order to get red eyes in picture, you should know that as the aperture of the camera, you can adjust the size of the pupil automatically. The human eye will be enlarged to allow more light to pass through in a dark environment. In this case, if the shooting with the flashlight open, retinal capillaries will be filmed, which reflect on the photos is the redness of the human eye that is so called the red-eye phenomenon.09/20/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?