Luke oliverI am afraid not. Walmrt is a retail store. While VSP usually cover independant Dr's not the "retail" optometrist. So it may not cover walmart. However, you'd better contact the provider through VSP, or go to their website to get more information about the coverage. Even if walmart don't accept VSP, you can afford to get glasses frames there because eyeglasses at walmart are usually cheap.08/02/2012
SallyUsually, VSP will not deal with a large number of 'retail' optometrist, but some independent Dr's. You shall know that VSP is a PPO network. You can visit Walmart, but you will only get reimbursed. That is to say, You need play for the eyeglasses if you want to get it from Walmart. Go to http://www.VSP.com to look for a Dr on your local network if you want to use VSP. Hope this work.08/02/2012
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?
- Will the eye get lazy again when the patching stops?
- What do I do if my son is colour blind?