Vanessa edwardWhen it refers to the benefits of almond oil, it will helpful for the skin around the eyes. The almond oil can make the skin smooth, soft and flexible. Besides, almond oil is also considered as a fairly rich source of vitamins such as E and D, magnesium and calcium. Besides, the use of almond oil can moisturize the skin and improve the blood circulation that to help keep eye health.08/02/2012
Joshua arnoldAlmond oil is a light yellow oil, which have great benefits on eyes. Almond oil can make the skin around the eyes smooth, soft and flexible. As we know, when we age, the skin around the eyes will lose its natural elasticity, which make people get dark circles and saggy skin. However, almond oil will keep the skin moist to prevent these probelms. Besides, almond oil contains vitamin E, vitamin D, calcium and magnesium which can help keep eyes healthy.08/02/2012
James greenWell, needless to say, almond oil is a rich source of several important vitamins. Take more almond oil will help to soften your eye skin, nourishing it and moisturize it, so that your eye skin will be better. Usually, almond oil is used to fight against freezing cold, but it could also do good to your eye skin.08/14/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?